Janet on Are you Addicted to Faceb… Daniel Moore on Is Facebook making us fat… Daniel Moore on Is Facebook making us fat… Selena on Facebook scans posts and priva… Boysinister on Why I Said Goodbye to Facebook…
- Facebook to Notify Users When Friends are Nearby
- Girl, 16, stabs best friend 65 times following Facebook argument
- Study: More Time on Facebook Could Mean Worse Body Image for Women – US News
- Social media: government sees and hears all
- Why I Quit Facebook And Why You Should Too | Elite Daily
- Kids to speak up about bullying | Sky News Australia
- How Facebook users are being scammed by ‘naked friends’
- Facebook and Others Predict Life Events Based on What You Post | Russ Warner
- Unsocial Media: The Impact of Facebook on Building True Community
- Charlotte Dawson found dead – bullied by “Social Media”!
- Frenzied social media backlash – or a simple case of being bullied by Facebook?
- Tragic family’s crusade against bullying | The Mercury
- Is Facebook making us fat?
- Facebook instead of breakfast!
- Facebook makes it easier to track teenage users
- Facebook changes privacy seetings to allow teens to go public | The Australian
- Are you Addicted to Facebook?
- How to Delete Your Facebook Account
- Facebook Party – Everyone is invited
- Parents underestimate risk of cyber-bullying for teens
- Why You Should Deactivate Your Facebook Account | Social Media
- Facebook cuts ads from controversial pages – that encouraged rape, abuse, violence against women.
- Facebook video investigated after Carolina Picchio leaps to her death
- Goodbye Facebook – and I really, really mean it this time.
- Why I Said Goodbye to Facebook |
- Find out why these people Deleted Facebook
- Facebook Depression
- Facebook’s mission and the power it gives to share – anything!
- Self-censoring may be self-preservation | Herald Sun
- Facebook’s big misogyny problem | guardian.co.uk
- The 10 most annoying Facebook users
- Teens tagged for life in social media posts | Herald Sun
- Modern technology keeps us tuned in but turned off | Herald Sun
- Social media fans try to quit for Facebook Free February | News.com.au
- The pros and cons of Facebook | PureSight
- Facebook Privacy Settings | Facebook Changes Privacy Again
- Private messages have been exposed
- ‘I want bullies expelled’
- Child Porn On Facebook
- Aussies vain, picky, vengeful and a wee bit stalky on Facebook – study
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Users vow to desert Facebook amid latest scandal By Alex Mann, Sophie McNeill and Michael Atkin Frustrated users say they are convinced Facebook has breached their privacy and are vowing to quit the social network, despite official denials that private … Continue reading
A WODONGA school is hunting for the “gutless” architect of a bullying campaign that saw a girl, 15, attempt suicide on Wednesday night. Jessica, not her real name, returned to school this term after a two-month absence, her forced hiatus … Continue reading